MME is an independent cyber security company founded in 2010 by Malik Mesellem.
It is specialized in security audits, user awareness, penetration testing, ethical hacking and security training. MME has a no-nonsense mentality regarding cyber security and data protection. Its mission is to advise, and to identify threats actors and vulnerabilities.
Malik Mesellem is a cyber security professional with over 20 years of experience. Malik has always had a passion for ethical hacking and penetration testing, obsessed with Windows and web application insecurity. He gives master classes, lectures, and workshops at conferences and for various institutions worldwide. Malik is an OWASP ZAP evangelist and used to be a SANS mentor. He is also the founder and developer of bWAPP, a famous free and open source deliberately insecure web application used for cyber security training.
"Stay aware, stay secure, and let's rock the cyber world together!"
- Colleges and training institutes
- Flemish and federal government
- Healthcare and retail sector
- ICT companies and telecom operators
- Investment and financial companies
- Non-profit organizations
- Stock listed companies
- Infosecurity.be, Brussels (BE)
- SANS, Orlando (US)
- Security B-Sides, Orlando (US)
- EhackB, Erasmushogeschool, Brussels (BE)
- Fidea Staff Meeting, Antwerp (BE)
- Sophos Day Belux, Vilvoorde (BE)
- Vanbreda Cyber Seminar, Ghent (BE)
- Vasco Symposium, Vilvoorde (BE)
- Voka Kempen, Geel (BE)
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!